It’s safe to say that I’m a little late in reading some of these trending “girl power” books, but better late than never, right? I have a big list of books I’m itching to read and the following are a few that are at the top of my list. If you’ve read any of these, let me know your thoughts of the list in the comment section.
- #Girlboss – Sophia Amoruso
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill it in Your Career. Rock Social Media. – Aliza Licht
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead – Sheryl Sandberg
- Tales from the Back Row: An Outsider’s View from Inside the Fashion Industry – Amy Odell
- If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You – Kelly Cutrone
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – Kim Barker
- I Am Malala – Malala Yousafzai