In an effort to follow through with my commitment to start and finish the copious amounts of books I buy on a monthly basis, I’ve decided to make a list of books to read each month. I’m considering it my own book club. Although there are only a few days left during the month of January, here are a few books I’ve already this month and ones still on the list to read. Like that line from Field of Dreams, if you read it, a review will come.
1. The One and Only by Emily Giffin
2. The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
3. Charmed Thirds by Meghan McCafferty
4. Born Standing Up by Steve Martin
5. Eighteen Acres by Nicolle Wallace